Whose Health Care?
Challenging the Corporate Struggle to Rule Our System
Gindin, Sam; Armstrong, Hugh; Armstrong, Pat, Leys, Colin; et. al.
Publisher: Socialist Project
Year Published: 2005
Resource Type: Article
Cx Number: CX17908
Introduction: Defending Health Care is Not Enough
1. The Canada Health Act, Core Principles
2. The Dimensions of Privatization
3. False Arguments, Class Arguments
4. New Labour's Health Reforms: Backwards to the Future
5. Pharmacare: A Prescripion Drug Companies Won't Offer
6. The Ontario Liberals Deepend and Strengthen Mike Harris' Reform of Medicare
7. The Struggle to Protect and Defend Public Medicare