Palestine Solidarity Campaign
Connexions Directory of Groups & Websites 2019
Purpose: PSC is an independent, non-governmental and non-party political organisation with members from many communities across Britain, and increasingly throughout the world. PSC represents people in Britain from all faiths and political parties, who have come together to work for peace and justice for the Palestinian people. PSC is opposed to all forms of racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice.
he Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) campaigns for justice for the Palestinians. We also advocate for Palestinians' civil, political and human rights, in accordance with international law.
PSC is established to campaign*:
* for the right of self-determination for the Palestinian people
* for the right of return of the Palestinian people
* for the immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from the occupied territories
* against the oppression and dispossession suffered by the Palestinian people
* in support of the rights of the Palestinian people and their struggle to achieve these rights
* to promote Palestinian civil society in the interests of democratic rights and social justice
* to oppose Israel's occupation and its aggression against neighbouring states
* in opposition to racism, including anti-Jewish prejudice and the apartheid and Zionist nature of the Israeli state
We are building a mass solidarity movement which aims to bring about changes in consciousness, policies and actions in Britain and internationally.
Experts on similar topics in the Sources Directory:
Connect with Connexions
Newsletter Facebook Twitter