Jews for Justice for Palestinians
Connexions Directory of Groups & Websites 2018
Purpose: We Believe That
* Peace in the Middle East will only come about with mutual recognition and respect and must be seen as just by both sides.
* Peace requires the end of illegal occupation and settlement.
* Violence against civilians is unacceptable.
* Israel's policies in the West Bank and Gaza are breeding hatred and resentment.
* It is crucial that Jews speak out for Palestinians# human rights.
* The humanitarian values of Judaism have been corrupted by the Israeli state's human-rights abuses.
* A lasting peace must be seen as just by both sides.
* Britain, the EU, the USA, Russia and the UN must be persuaded to implement UN resolutions on Palestine.
Geographic Scope: International
Experts on similar topics in the Sources Directory:
Connect with Connexions
Newsletter Facebook Twitter