Anarchism & Socialism
Reformism or Revolution?
Publisher: Black Cat Press
Year Published: 2010
Pages: 218pp Price: $17.50 ISBN: 978-0-9812897-0-0
Resource Type: Book
Cx Number: CX12563
In these essays grouped around common themes, Wayne Price draws on decades of extensive practical experience in antiwar and student movements, marxist tendency groups and affinity-based anarchist organizations, to make an insightful case for "pro-organizational," class-struggle anarchism.
Table of Contents
Part I: What is Revolutionary, Class Struggle, Anarchist-Communism?
- What is Class Struggle Anarchism?
- The Relationship Between the Working Class and Nonclass Oppression
- Anarchist Organization, Not Leninist Vanguardism
- What is Anarchist-Communism?
- Industrial Capitalism and Civilization
Part II: Reformism or Revolution
- Confronting the Question of Power
- Our Program is the Anarchist Revolution!
- Elements of a Program for Labor
- Paul Goodmans Anarchism
- Hal Draper and Socialism-from-Below
- The Crisis of Capitalism
Part III: The Nature of the Communist Countries & the Russian Revolution
- What Do We Mean by Anti-Capitalism?
- The Bureaucratic Ruling Class
- State Capitalism
- The Degeneration of the Russian Revolution